Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sneak peek!

I've just sent out another big photo order (hurray!) So hopefully these babies will be waiting for me at home when I fly in. I got smart this time and ordered different sizes. Some even small enough for me to experiment with note/greeting cards :) Here's a peek at what's to come:


The Traveler series


Heralding the night


I've been having the strangest dreams



Haunted Forest

 Where clouds are born


Some of these are so much my favorite photos now that for the first time ever, I might actually keep a few from the order (gasp!). I wonder how many other photographers have ridiculously barren walls? It's not that I don't like my own photography, I just feel selfish keeping parts of an order. I don't know, it's weird. I do have a strip of Polaroids that have been paper clipped together hanging by my bedroom door. I guess it's time they finally had some company :)

End Transmission.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I hope the prints end up looking awesome!

Tavi said...

You and me both, sistah! I don't know why, but I'm always anxious about how the prints look until they arrive. I've never had a problem with my lab. Usually it's the opposite, I'm always blown away by what an awesome job they did. Here's hoping they keep up the good work :)