Friday, September 11, 2009

Sneak Peek

For the last 6 months I've been in Italy. While that's not really something to complain about, it is a little tough to be across the ocean from your studio when you've been hatching up ideas for things to make. I've already got a huge list of stuff just waiting to be created for when I come home at the end of the month. I'll be sad to leave Italy, that's for sure, but I'm excited about all the new things I'll have to offer in my shop. (now that I'm thinking about it, I probably should compile all the "things to make" lists into one huge list like I mentioned, instead of the 30 some-odd lists I've got floating around, lol.) 

I feel like I'm limited to just watercolors and photography while I'm here. I know in all reality I'm not limited at all, and should be able to come up with all sorts of different things, but my imagination seems to be running on a different track and it's a little hard to switch it over to the here and now idea pool. Also, for some reason, it's really hard to get myself motivated to start a painting. Not too sure why that is. I've mostly just contented myself with editing new pictures. Anyhow, here's a sneak peek at some prints that will be making their way to my shop soon :)


A couple from the carnival that's been just down the street for about 2 weeks now. It's probably the biggest traveling carnival I've ever seen.
 
  
  
I'd like to know you think about these. I'm trying to think of what else I can offer my photos as, instead of just photos. Apparently a lot of people just aren't looking for photography to decorate with at the moment. Is there something more useful these can be? I've considered offering note/greeting cards with photos on them. Is there anything else I could be doing with these that you'd like to see?
End transmission.

No comments: